1. What is one of the nicest things someone has ever done for you?
Erlangga actually lent me his arm when I was struggling walking in heels coping up with his walk.
2. Who/what do you love most and what are you doing about it?
I love listening to the sound of the rain in the morning, laying on my bed with my brothers joking about many random things.
3. How do you show yourself that you love yourself?
I speed up in the highway and outrun expensive and fast cars..
4. Whose life do you believe you’ve had the biggest impact on?
My mother. She’s very thoughtful and touched by how I live.
5. What is home to you?
A place where everyone and everything comfort me.
6. Is there anybody in your life that you would like to forgive, but haven’t?
Not that I can think of, I barely get mad for too long.
7. When is silence more meaningful than words?
When my dad is upset about my attitude.
8. What do you wish you knew?
The day I die.
9. Are there chances you’ve passed up that you wish you’d have taken?
Dating this one extrovert guy and wonder how would me and him end up.
10. When was the last time you lied? Why?
Wow this took me a little while, I’ve improved.
11. What will you never give up on?
12. What is the most spontaneous thing you’ve ever done?
Most things in my life are spontaneity. lol.
13. How do you know when it’s time to let go of something or someone?
When it has no mutual effort at all to be hold on to.
14. What do you wish someone would ask you?
Go on a Badui trip for a weekend escape.
15. What have you witnessed that has strengthened/weakened your faith in humanity?
When motorbikers are having kids without helmet on their ride.
16. Are there things that you sometimes pretend you understand, but actually don’t?
Yes; marriage, people being impolite, and insecurity.
17. What big lesson could someone learn from your life?
Take the leap, make mistakes, and keep moving forward.
18. What have you done lately that’s worth remembering?
Being with Gamal.
19. What is the simplest truth you can say with words?
Love is an illusion.